Proper record keeping and documentation are critical to your community’s success. A&M Properties maintains a comprehensive database for each association it manages to ensure your records are readily accessible.
Documents and Records Management
A&M Properties maintains the documents and records of associations including but not limited to:
• Vendor contracts and proof of insurance
• Maintenance information and records
• Safety and inspection records/reports
• Reserve study reports
• Type and number of units in the community
• Association insurance policies and certificates
• Unit/homeowner files
Property Transfer & Refinance
A&M Properties provides timely and accurate status information for homeowners and mortgage and title companies for property sales and closings. Delivery of these documents is often a home buyer's first experience with the association; A&M Properties ensures that their experience is not only a pleasant one but that the association is always presented as a professional, well-run organization.